American United offers Traditional, Roth, SEP and Coverdell options with a variety of rates and terms available for your IRA needs.
There are many benefits to making an IRA part of you retirement strategy and the government continues to increase limits along with catch-up contributions. In addition to tax deferment benefits, Traditional IRAs and Coverdell Education Savings Accounts are not subject to federal taxes.
American United IRA benefits include:
- No initiation of maintenance fees
- No minimum initial deposit
- Tax deferred accumulated earnings
- Wide variety of rate and term options available
- Deposits are federally insured
- No cost to assist you in moving your funds
Open an IRA Online
The American United application takes only minutes to complete.Click Here to open an IRA online
For additional information, to schedule an appointment or to begin an application, please contact us today!
- Call us at 801.359.9600 or toll free 877.992.8663, Monday – Friday, 9 am – 5 pm
- Visit any of our convenient branches
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org