Learn more about Business Vehicle Loans
- Terms up to 84 months
- Debt Protection
- Extended Warranties available
- Get pre-approved before you shop
- No pre-payment penalties
Rates as low as 5.49% 60 months2 APR
Business Vehicle Loan
Many business owners often need a variety of funding options to help them get their business off the ground. In addition to a business line of credit, owners should consider a business auto loan to help support their company.
A business auto loan is financing used to buy a vehicle for your company. Getting a business auto loan functions similarly to a traditional auto loan. Once you take out the loan, you begin making monthly payments plus interest over a specific term period.
Benefits of Getting a Business Vehicle Loan at a Credit Union
There are many benefits to obtaining a business vehicle loan at a credit union. Here are three benefits for business owners to consider.
- Affordability: One major concern that many business owners have when it comes to obtaining any loan is affordability. Applying for a vehicle loan through a credit union often comes with relatively lower interest rates. Keep in mind that interest rates will depend on certain factors, such as your credit score.
- Easier approval: Business vehicle loans at a credit union generally have easier approval odds compared to a traditional bank. If your credit is not the best, you may still be able to take advantage of a line of credit by partnering with a credit union.
- Personalized assistance: Getting a loan through a credit union means more personalized financial assistance. Credit unions often look at your unique situation and help you find funding that works for your specific needs.
Consider American United Federal Credit Union for Your Financial Needs
At American United, we’re committed to serving the underserved by giving businesses access to online banking, capital, coaching, and financial mentoring to our clients in Utah.
We offer lower fees, higher dividends, member rewards, and other unique benefits to members. If you’re in need of funding for your business, contact us to learn about your options for a business auto loan.