Share Certificate – Regular and IRA
For a secure investment and the highest return on your money, consider an American United Share Certificate. We have several options to choose, with different terms and specials, depending on the amount deposited. A $500 minimum deposit is required.
- Minimum Balance of $500.00 to open account.
- Minimum of $0.00 to earn Dividend.
- Early Withdrawal Penalty may be imposed for withdrawals before maturity.
- Penalty is 180 days of dividends.
- Withdrawal and penalty may reduce earnings and principal balance.
- Minimum Penalty Fee of $25.00 may apply.
- Dividends are compounded on the Average Daily Balance.
- Dividends are paid monthly.
- Quarterly itemized statement.
- Funds are Federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration. (NCUA)
- Low minimum balance to open account.
- Bump Options and Jumbo Certificate Options Available.
- Variety of Share Certificate Terms Available. (6-60 Month Terms)
- Ability to add funds. (See Dedicated Savers Certificate)
- Competitive Rates.
- GoldStar® Members – Additional 0.10%. (Any Term)
- IRA Transfer Special – Additional 0.20% on any ‘transferred IRA CD. (Any Term)