American United Federal Credit union is a one-stop shop for banking services, loans, credit, and financial mentoring for the people of Utah. The credit union offers services at lower fees and guarantees you high returns. The union goes where the traditional banks dare not step.
We offer exclusive options to the undeserving in Utah, and you will find what suits you. What’s more, we offer VA programs to veterans who are serving or have served in the U.S. military. If you are wondering what you can access if you join the credit union, read on. We look at the new member’s benefits you will enjoy if you join the union.
Services new members will access
The American United Federal credit union offers a variety of services. In this section, we look at the benefits you can access if you join the union.
Personal Banking Services
Under personal banking, the union offers the following.
The American credit union offers different lines of credit.
The union offers auto loans at a lower rate than the traditional banks. At AUFCU, the process of applying for an auto loan is easy and convenient. In addition, they will consider you even if you have a not-so-perfect credit rating.
The union allows you to use the equity in your home to access credit. Here are the features of the equity line of credit:
- An APR of 1.99%
- A rate of 4.00% after the intro
- Access up to $ 1,500,000
- You can access finance of up to 95% value of your home
- The union does not charge closing, appraisal, credit, or origination fees.
You can access a personal loan with the following features:
- No fees when applying for the loan
- Quick loan approval
- Loan payment protection is available
With the union, you can get a home mortgage at competitive rates. You can access fixed rates or conventional mortgages.
The union offers credit cards, and you can earn rewards with every purchase. What’s more, they charge a low interest of 9.90% APR.
Individual Retirement Accounts
With the federal credit union, you can open an account with a zero minimum balance for your retirement. The benefits of the retirement account are as follows.
Bank statement with descriptions of the contribution:
- Dividends paid monthly
- Insured by the federal credit union
- Contribution of $ 6000 if you are under the age of 49 and $ 7000 if you are above 50 years
The checking account is your opportunity to start afresh. It has the following features:
- Minimal monthly fees
- Unlimited transactions on your visa card
- Overdraft protection
- Mobile and online banking
- E-statement that makes it convenient to review your account
- Yearly dividend
- Access your money at over 30,000 ATM
The saving account is a high-yield, low-risk account that guarantees you earnings of 0.08% APY. The main features of the account are:
- A minimum deposit of $ 500 with youth accounts requiring $ 100
- Easily load your account
- Quarterly statements to make it easy to review
In addition to loans and saving accounts, the credit union offers the following products to help you grow your business.
We offer the following cash management services:
- ACH payments
- Online and mobile banking for business
- Merchant services for businesses
- Payroll services so you can pay employees fast
- Solutions for your e-commerce business
New Members Benefits you get on Joining the American Federal Credit Union.
- This section is the perfect guide if you wonder what benefits you can get from joining the union. The union’s core mission is to support its members. Here are the new member’s benefits you can access:
- The union offers protection from fraud through an identity protection program. The program offers credit monitoring services, identity recovery, and assistance to recover and replace documents.
- New members receive dividends through the new member program. The dividend you receive depends on the account type and balance.
- Access travel rewards program.
- You can access a safe and secure deposit box.
- Military families can access special home loans through the Veterans administration.
- Online banking that is easy to use and access
- Overdraft protection
- Smart cents program that rounds your purchases to the nearest whole dollar
- You can transfer money within the U.S and internationally
- Low fees savings, and checking accounts
- New members benefit from financial training
- Competitive interest rates
- Personalized customer service
- The right to vote for board directors and influence the management of the union
The American Federal Credit Union is the best financial partner. As a financial provider, We offer well-customized financial products for our new members. We provide high-quality banking services for both individuals and businesses in Utah.