With so many investment and insurance products available today, it’s important to work with a Financial Advisor who has knowledge in Investment options as well as insurance and annuities. For members to develop a financial plan for their future, it’s important for the Financial Advisor to see a complete, 360-degree view of the member’s financial picture, including how their retirement assets are integrated and work with one another.
- Must meet credit union member eligibility requirements.
- Scheduled appointments are required.
- Appointments can be scheduled by going to www.amucu.org
- Member Services / Financial Advising: Select Click Here to learn more about American United Financial Services.
- Contact information:
10421 South Jordan Gateway Suite 600
South Jordan, Utah 84098
Office Phone: 801-576-2611
Cell Phone: 801-231-8563
Email: [email protected]
- Financial Advisor Consultation Fee.
- Free to AMUCU Members.
- Attorneys & Accounting Fee.
- Tax Planning, Estate Planning, Trusts & other legal service fees will be based on each individual’s needs.
At American United, we can assist our members with professionals who provide the following services:
- Retirement Planning.
- IRA & 401(k) Rollovers.
- IRA Legacy Planning.
- Asset Protection.
- Charitable Giving.
- Estate Planning.
- Income Planning.
- Life Insurance.
- Long Term Care.
- Probate Tax Planning.
Financial advisor is not permitted to offer, and no statement contained herein, shall constitute tax, legal or accounting advice. Members should consult their own legal or tax professional on any such matters.
- Investment Advisory Services offered on a fee basis through LPL (Registered Investment Advisors).
- Not FDIC/NCUSIF Insured – Not a Depositary.
- No Bank or CU Guarantee.
- May Lose Value.
- Not insured by any federal government agency.