At American United we understand that members get busy and unexpected things happen. That is why American United offers a convenient way to protect members against an overdraft on their checking account. An Overdraft Line of Credit provides members with automatic protection when they need it, up to their established approved credit limit.
- Must meet credit union member eligibility requirements.
- Eligible upon approved credit.
- Minimum credit limit – $100.
- Maximum credit limit – Based upon approved credit.
- Account subject to all General Account Fees (Refer to Services Fee Guide).
- Late Fee: 5% of the monthly payment, minimum $10, maximum $35.
- Quick and easy approval.
- Loan payment protection options.
- Monthly itemized statement.
- Saves Money – Cost is only pennies per day compared to expensive non-sufficient funds and merchant returned check charges.
- Saves member’s reputation – Eliminates the embarrassment of a “bounced check”.
- Protects member’s good credit history.
- Protects member’s from paying high interest rates charged by “Payday Lenders”.
- Fixed rate and payments.
- Free online access.