A share transaction account that allows members to earn dividends by maintaining an average daily balance in the account.
- Must meet credit union member eligibility requirements.
- Minimum Balance of $5.00 to open account.
- Minimum of $50.00 to earn Dividends.
- Account subject to all General Account Fees: (Refer to Services Fee Guide)
- Monthly Inactive Account Fee (180 Days with no transactions): $4.00
- Monthly Below Minimum Share Balance Fee: $2.00
- Monthly Return Statement / Bad Address Fee: $4.00
- Dividends are compounded on the Average Daily Balance of $50.00 or more.
- Dividends are paid monthly.
- Quarterly itemized statement.
- Unlimited deposits and withdrawals.
- Federal Regulation D applies to transfers made to another account or third party during any calendar month. (limit is 6 transfers)
- Funds are Federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration. (NCUA)
- Membership in a 5 Star Rated Financial Institution. Rated one of the Strongest in the Nation.
- Competitive Rates.
- Free online access.