Choose American United Federal Credit Union
- Terms up to 84 months
- We will beat your current rate up to 1% OR
- We will pay you 1% (up to $250)
- Get pre-approved before you shop
- No pre-payment penalties
- All credit types accepted
- Online & Mobile Banking
- Convenient eStatements
- Debt Protection
- Extended Warranties available
|New Vehicle||Up to 84 Months||5.74% 60 months2|
|Used Vehicle||Up to 84 Months||5.74% 60 months2|
- 1. Rates and financing are based on applicant’s credit worthiness and the term of the loan. Rates quoted are annual percentage rates (APR).
- 2. GoldStar® Membership required, otherwise lowest rate is 0.25% APR higher. Longer terms will result in a higher rate.
- 3. Rates may be adjusted for year of vehicle.
Working with American United Federal Credit Union to obtain an auto loan is always better than applying at a bank. American United Federal Credit Union works for you rather than the other way around.
We have lower rates than the average bank, so you can be sure that you made the best financial decision when you work with us. We are also more flexible with existing credit issues, often allowing you to get the car you want even if your credit isn’t perfect.
Learn more about what a top-tier credit union has to offer you and get the vehicle you’ve had your eye on by contacting American United Federal Credit Union. Begin an online application and get your car loan today. We are ready to help you get the car you want.
Auto Loans in Utah
At American United Federal Credit Union, we try to make the process of getting a car easier and more convenient for you and your family. We are more than happy to help you get the best car loan.
Throughout this process, we encourage our clients to take the time to learn a little more about these loans and the application process involved. Having all the right information upfront can help get you the best auto loan rates and ensure you’re getting the best loan option for you.
Financing a New or Used Vehicle
This process involves a thorough check of your creditworthiness, applications, gathering details and generally ensuring you and your lenders both have all the information needed. Across the board, the process of financing a vehicle is a standard one:
- Check your own credit score
- Pick your payment according to your monthly income
- Get pre-approved for the amount you’ve chosen
- Find a vehicle that fits in your payment parameters
- Finalize and submit your paperwork
- Start making regular payments
This six-step undertaking is designed to get you into your car as soon as possible without overburdening your budget. At American United Federal Credit Union, we go through this six-step process so we can make sure we are making the best choices for our clients and members.
Auto Loan Refinance
Have you recently experienced increases in your financial stability, a higher credit score or difficult financial circumstances? These changes all mark moments appropriate for auto loan refinancing. On the other hand, if your loan is nearly paid in full, refinancing may not currently be the best option. American United Federal Credit Union can help guide you through this process, helping you with lower fees and guiding you to your best loan option.
There is a wide range of factors that can have an influence over someone’s eligibility for a vehicle loan. It is always important to bear these factors in mind:
- Your credit score
- Your debt-to-income ratio
- How long your loan will last
- Age of the vehicle you’re aiming to buy
- Down payment offered
- Economic details (such as inflation)
We help you make a decision according to the results we obtain, so we can make the process easier, more convenient, and more practical for you. At American United Federal Credit Union, we always work to find a solution that works for you, even if your credit situation is less than perfect.