Club Accounts can be used for special purpose savings. Club Shares are flexible, accessible and can even be custom named!
- Must meet credit union member eligibility requirements.
- Minimum Balance of $0.00 to open account.
- Minimum of $25.00 to earn Dividends.
- Account subject to all General Account Fees: (Refer to Services Fee Guide)
- Monthly Inactive Account Fee (180 Days with no transactions): $0.00
- Monthly Below Minimum Share Balance Fee: $0.00
- Monthly Return Statement / Bad Address Fee: $0.00
- Dividends are compounded on the Average Daily Balance of $50.00 or more.
- Dividends are paid monthly.
- Quarterly itemized statement.
- Unlimited deposits and withdrawals.
- Federal Regulation D applies to transfers made to another account or third party during any calendar month. (limit is 6 transfers)
- Funds are Federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration. (NCUA)
- The custom name feature helps identify and track specific savings goals.
- Competitive Rates.
- No Minimum Balance Requirement.
- Free online access.